Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Funny sayings

Here's some funny things my kids have said lately!!!

Reese: "Mom if I drink lots of milk and drink it all gone than I will get a baby in my tummy."
Mom: "Really, is that how you get babies in your tummy?"

Driving home from work tonight and flipping through the radio stations because its too dark to find a CD and Tatum yells out "wait mom was that David Cook? Reese loves David Cook.
First of all I want to know who is teaching my children who David Cook is and why does she know the lyrics.

4 comments:

Amy Savage said...

Milk, eh? That would explain a few things. :)

Klingler said...

I remember our awesome cheerleading outfits. We were so hot. Your girls are darling.

Lottie

SeeingSautters said...

You have such cute girls! They are adorable!

Camille said...

I love David Cook. That is funny! You have a fun blog. We should get Lilly and Tatum together sometime to play. My blog is private if you want send me an email and I can invite you. Camille@mcjpics.com.