Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Chop Chop

Reese has wanted her hair cut short for a long time and I have been dragging my feet because it was just starting to get long. Well after catching her cutting a tiny piece of her hair because she wanted her hair like mine I decided that I better cut it before she really took a pair of scissors to it. It makes her look so grown up and she absolutely loves it. She was so excited to show her daddy and when he told her she looked beautiful I don't think I have ever seen her smile as big as she did. Most of her day yesterday was spent in front of the mirror checking herself out.


7 comments:

Liz said...

I love it!! I can see why she was looking at herself in the mirror. You always do such a great job.

McKenzie said...

It's way cute!

Larsen said...

her hair looks pretty cool to me

kyle

Audrey said...

Daegan and I love it! She looks so pretty!

Red Head Family said...

So cute-I love short hair

Anna said...

You did an awesome job!

Becky said...

She loosk so grown up with the new do. So cute.