Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School

Tatum started school yesterday and loved every minute of it. We cant believe that she is old enough to go to school. I totally thought I was going to cry but I made it through just fine.
Leaving for school


Tatum and her best friend Brylee!

She was lucky enough to have a couple of kids from T-Ball and a bunch of kids from primary in her class including her "boyfriend" as if 5 year olds really have boyfriends. She was really excited to see so many that she knew, I was glad too that she already had friends and it wasn't going to be scary for her.

4 comments:

Schmidt Family said...

I can't believe how gorgeous she is! I think you will have to start beating off those "boyfriends" with sticks soon!

Larsen said...

Okay is she in Mrs. Davenports class??? We ♥ her!

That is awesome that they were useign the clothes for their dolls, and to think that they could fit into them is awesome!

Anna said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I love her hair. Is she liking school?

Becky said...

She looks sooo cute! I love the hair! I told Kimball he is not allowed to have any girlfriends. He just looks at me and laughs.