Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dress up

So I let my friend Amber borrow my girls' baby clothes when she had her little girl, and recently she gave back the ones that her baby had grown out of so keep in mind that a brand new baby just grew out of these clothes. Well our girls have not let me put them away since we got them back because they like to dress their dolls up in them and apparently themselves. I got home from work yesterday and this is what they were wearing. Court said they had been trying on all of them all day.





4 comments:

Erin said...

Hi Tricia! Your girls are so freaking cute!!! You have an adorable family.

Erin Hill

Ty and Amber said...

Definitely looks like Court dressed them...thanks again for all the great clothes!

Red Head Family said...

too funny-i'm sure liz would do the same except i got rid of all the baby stuff!!!

Becky said...

That is hysterical! I love the mini-skirt and belly shirt.