Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weddings

We had some friends of ours get married yesterday, and I don't think they could have asked for a hotter Best man or a cuter Flower girl. They both looked so good, I was very proud of both of them. The wedding was very nice too, the rain stopped just in time so it could be held outside. It was a very nice ceremony. And thankfully the dresses turned out good also (I made them). I'm glad I have such a great husband and kids who were very understanding of my 4am sewing adventure. :)



Tatum did so good. She got a little nervous toward the end and ran the rest of the way down the isle




5 comments:

Audrey said...

Tatum looks so grown up, I just can't believe it! Your dresses look great also!

Liz said...

Yay! You posted about the dressses. Theyu turned out so great! Tatum is such a doll. Both of your girls are! It was fun to see you last week!

McKenzie said...

Good job, Taters! Court does look very dashing in his tux. :)

Becky said...

Your kids are so cute Tricia! I hope you are doing well.

Becky said...

Way to go on the dress Trish. They booth look so cute together.