Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Big 3-0

Happy Birthday Court.

30 years old can you believe it? I keep teasing him that he is an old man now but I'm thinking I better keep my mouth shut because I am not too far off myself.


Thanks for being such a great husband and father to us. We love you and appreciate everything that you do for our family.


Every year I make a fun cake for the kid's birthdays so this year I thought I would do something fun for Courts and since he had to work today we decided to take it to him at work.


Its a rainbow trout in case you couldn't guess
He only got one BIG present this year, but I don't think he minded especially since he got to open it a little bit early.



Anyway Happy Birthday Sweet Cheeks, we love you!!!






2 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Court! I know we are terrible friend that can never remember special occasions, but I think you know that alrady. Great cake Trish! I made Kimball a rainbow trout cake for his 4th birthday. Sure glad that you could get some good use out of the boat. Glad it has been broken in!;)

Becky said...

That is one impressive cake. Ok.. the boat isn't too bad either. Please don't tell Jim Court got a boat for his birthday. I'll NEVER hear the end of it. :)