Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

The girls had a blast this year...I think we had a different activity every night so we really put their costumes to good use.
Reese loved being a devil and really acted it up. Everywhere we went she let everyone know that she was a devil. My favorite part of the holiday was when she sang I'm trying to be like Jesus and then changed the words to I'm trying to make the angel naughty.







This year Court went as Richard Simmons and rocked his costume. He won first place at work for it and got hit on by quite a few of the residents. I think one even told him if she was younger she would take him home with her. So funny... now we have to come up with something to top it next year.

5 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

i love how you did their hair. SO cute!!!! what lucky girls to have you as their momma. i still can't believe you made their costumes. you are uhhhh-may-zing! court's costume was HILARIOUS!!! def. made everyone's day at work :)

Liz said...

That's great. The girls look so good. And I love their hair. nice job. Court looks awesome too!! Haha.

McKenzie said...

Oh my gosh! I wish I could blow this picture up to see it better!! What a dork! :)

Becky said...

I love the costumes! You are always coming up with something so unique. I totally love the Richard Simmons, Court. You have got a lot of balls to pull off an outfit like that!

Unknown said...

I'd take Court home right now!