Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas 2009


I just realized that I hadn't posted anything about Christmas so I thought I would share a little bit about what happened. We had Christmas with my family this year and had everyone home. It was a lot of fun and a little crazy, here's what Christmas consisted of....

11 loud and crazy grand kids. This is what you get when you say everyone smile...you imagine what our family pictures looked like!
Bingo/Crafts with NanaNew Jammies
homemade snuggies

Sledding on barely any snow


Two new bikes


And lots of fun new toys



7 comments:

ashton fam said...

Cute pictures- looks like you had a great Christmas! Those earlier pictures of Tatum's missing teeth make me homesick of Dr. Hillam's office. You are taking her to a great place! Hope to see you all soon!

McKenzie said...

Looks like a great Christmas! Thanks for going boarding with me!

Red Head Family said...

Love the snuggie! Maybe Tatum and Liz can go for bike rides now!

Anna said...

We got Rachel that exact Baby Alive doll with all the doctor's stuff. She loves it!

Amber M said...

Sounds like an awesome Christmas! I love the snuggies.

The Yeager Family said...

Hey! HOpe you don't mind me stopping by your blog. Looks like a fun crazy Christmas! You have such cute girls. And my kids would LOVE homemade snuggies! Where do I order??

Kate and Cole said...

I love the snuggies! hahaah so cute!