Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First tooth

Tatum finally lost her first tooth last night. She was so excited to put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy to come. I was more excited that the "tooth fairy" actually had cash on her so she didn't have to use a handful of pennies out of the girls' piggy banks. Whats funny is when Tatum woke up and saw the $5 the only think she said was doesn't the tooth fairy leave quarters. What I could have just left a couple of quarters and she would have been happy???? Now the tooth right next to it is loose so it wont be long before that one comes out too.

3 comments:

ashton fam said...

Wow! Congrats Tatum! Sadie still hasn't lost any yet! $5?? You guys have a rich tooth fairy in that neck of the woods! See you soon!

Becky said...

Byron just lost his first tooth and he got jipped. He only got $1. Could you give me the number to your tooth fairy, we need to upgrade.

Erika said...

That story cracks me up! Tatum is so cute! I have been found guilty of "borrowing" from my kids' piggy banks for tooth fairy and lunch money purposes. I think my kids are actually richer than I am.