Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Talents

We are so proud of our girls and their many talents!!
The Eye!!
This started out with Tatum leaning over to Court and I in the middle of Sacrament Meeting with her one eye crossed and said "Hi mom and dad." It took everything we had to not burst out laughing.


Then It went to the girls sitting in the back of the car while we were going to the store and Tatum saying "that's it, yeah you've got it Reese." I don't know how but some how Tatum taught Reese the same beautiful talent

This is both of the girls showing off. The funny thing is that when they look at each other it looks like they are doing the same eye



Tatum's Drawing Talent

Thankfully Tatum has inherited her dad's drawing talent and not mine. Here are a few pictures Tatum has drawn. They are of all the Disney Princesses. And of course being the mom, I think they are pretty creative.

Rapunzel

Ariel


Belle

Jasmine


Sleeping Beauty



Snow White


Cinderella

8 comments:

Schmidt Family said...

I love the boobs on all the princesses. Very real!

McKenzie said...

These are great!! At first I thought they were boobs, too, but aren't they hands?

McKenzie said...

Oh yeah, I love the eyes!! Goes great with my lazy eye!

Anonymous said...

The next talent will be the weird tongue curling thing.

Amber said...

It is crazy this blog thing. You click on a blog and you find someone. Your daughters are adorable. I have wondered how you and your sister Krissy have been doing. Feel free to look at mine. Lottie will be excited to see you have a blog. jaredandamberfamily.blogspot.com
Amber (Hepworth) Anderson

Liz said...

The eye thing is so funny. I am sure they feel so proud too! They are so cute Trish!

Becky said...

Are those boobs that I see on Cinderella??? That is sooo funny! I hope you save these for a long time, she will sure get a good laugh out of them in the future.

Kirsta 'n co. said...

My favorite is that Cinderalla, and ONLY Cinderella, got earrings. Nice touch, Tatem!