Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More pictures from Seattle

This is the huge tower made up of guitars. It would even play music.
This is me working on a few of my tracks. They had a room upstairs that you could play the guitars, pianos, basses, and drums. And then little recording studios that you could record your own music video.
This is the football game just as it got started. Notice the huge crowd!
And after the Seahawks started loosing.
This is Jimi Hendrix grave site. They were just finishing renovating it and I was supposed to be done the week after we left, but really cool anyway.

5 comments:

Schmidt Family said...

Tricia-- You are so skinny. I love the hair too by the way!

Andrew said...

Way to go Donny!
I love Seattle too. Becky and I have had some good times and great oldies there. Court and I need to go reverence the experience sound project together and give it the due time it deserves because when we were there, Becky didn't let me stay as long as I really could have.

Becky said...

Andrew is a liar. . . I didn't make him leave!!! Although, the crowds were pretty bad on the day that we went and there was no way that we could have stuck around to play in the recording studio or on the instruments because we would have been in line for a long time. We never did see the grave sight, that is really interesting.

Andrew said...

Who do you believe? me or becky? c'mon, let's think about this.....crowds....whatever.

McKenzie said...

Trish-- you look so skinny!